Sunday 26 June 2011

Success!!

Fashion show is finally finished and it was a great experience.

The fashion show last was on for two days and on those two days staff and student at Mid-Cheshire College are busy with preparing the hall for the show. The Friday show is the busiest one because we had to prepare the table for the guest like ironing the table cloth and neatly placing them on top of the table, wiping the wine glass, etc. After the hard work of preparing the fashion show went well.

I apologize for the lack of images of the fashion show because on Thursday night my camera decide to not to work and on the Friday night I was working backstage, helping the model get changed to one outfit to another.

The two images below is the dress that I made for the fashion show and J is the one modelling my dress. This images are taken backstage before the show.


0 comments: