Sunday 5 June 2011

Laura Laine


As I continue to look at fashion illustrator I found Laura Laine illustration at one of the college book called Big Book of Fashion Illustration by Martin Dawber and I was mesmerised with her illustration. Her work shows elegancy, grace and femininity.

This is the info that I learn about Laura Laine. :)

Laura Laine studied fashion design at University of Art and Design Helsinki and focused on studying fashion illustration. After her studies she began working as a full-time freelance illustrator and also teaching fashion illustration at the university.

Laine clients include Vogue Nippon, GAP, I.T. store, Elle, Zara, Telegraph, Rad Hourani, The New York Times T magazine, Tommy Hilfiger, Muse magazine, The Guardian, I.T. Post magazine, Iben Hoej, and Daniel Palillo.

These three illustrations is my favourite of all her work because I am fascinated on how she was able to draw all this illustrations perfectly and in full details.

I too want to draw like this, this is why I am going to recreate on of her work using my own style of drawing.

I would post my recreation soon as I finish recreating her work.

0 comments: