Sunday 5 June 2011

I'm not new..!

Hi everyone!

This is my new blog.

What happen to my old one?

Well…

My first blog called To Live Our Dreams Like People on T.V., I forgotten the password and the email address for that blog is the email that I haven’t use for a long time and now I can’t open it.

My second blog called Be Unique, well I think that’s what I think I named my second blog anyway, I can’t sign in… :( so know I had to make a new one with a new email address that I written down with my password. :)

Any way this is just an introduction, my actual proper post are after this, or above this post on my blog archive. That post would be related to my college work and whatever I learn in my pattern cutting class and normal fashion class. :)

That’s all folks! :D

See ya later!

0 comments: