Wednesday 28 September 2011

Pina Weaving

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since my last post. I'm reposting a video of what I promise before from my previous post since I can't find the old post that I done.

This video is how to weave a pina leaf.


The video above is how Philippines tradition clothes is made, well the weaving process of it anyway. :)

College had start once again since two - three weeks ago and at the moment we are studying sustainability and the first fabric that I thought of is the Philippines pina fabric. The texture of the pina is soft and smooth after going under the process of weaving, this fabric is also used to create the Philippines national clothes called Barong Tagalog a formal wear that is common in the Philippines. The pina fabric also can hold it structure if used properly.

0 comments: